Grayden's Baptism - Easter Sunday 2010


Grayden's baptized!


Pastor Q wasn't around during the Christmas Baptism so we made little Graydie wait till Easter to get baptized. For sentimental reasons, we wanted Pastor Q to baptize him. Pastor Q had gave me my unique name when I was born, baptized me and Hubby G, married and solemnized our holy matrimony. He has played such a big role in our family unit so he was the natural and sentimental choice of course.



You can't see from this angle, but Grayden's actually placing his hand on top of Pastor's hand. So cute the little boy. :)

And so, this Easter Sunday, HG and I dedicate our little sunbeam to the Lord, we promise to instruct him in the principles of our holy faith as found in the Scriptures of the Old and New testaments and as summarized in the Confession of Faith and the Catechisms of our Church.
We solemnly promise to pray with and for him, to set an example of piety and godliness before him and to endeavour by all means to bring him up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

And thank you Auntie B and Uncle B, for organizing his wonderful Baptism party to commemorate his special day! :)


Cupcakes ordered from Cheryl Shuen in a lovely Blue Baptism theme. Thank you Uncle Justin for picking them up.

A separate set of cupcakes ordered from Janiviy of Delectable Delights. Wanted to try both sets of cakes to see which garnered more votes for his 1st Birthday Cake.







"Thank you all my lovely Family and Friends for making my Baptism a special Day. I know I am superbly Loved." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment