Hong Lim Food Complex

After G's much raving about the Outram Char Kway Teow that moved from its sole reign in a coffeeshop in Outram to a more subdued corner of the shared Hong Lim complex, we finally decided to head down on a Saturday morning.

Never a fan of CKT, I wanted to try something else equally as commonly reviewed at the food complex. I found out that the HK pork rib and chinese sausage rice was suppose to be good so decided to give it a try. The pork was juicy and soft, the sausage tasty and salty enough and the rice was fragrant. But, I did feel like I was left wanting.. so I continued scouring.



It seems almost every well-known food complex has some Kueh shop that prides itself on good homemade fresh snacks with wholesome quality ingredients. I found a nice shop run by a chirpy old man. He had just freshly made a batch of Ondeh-Ondeh, so who can resist?

Fragrant Hong Kong Pork Rib Rice
Hong Lim Food Centre#02-70
9.30am to 7pm daily

Outram Park Char Kway Teow
Hong Lim Food Centre #02-18
7am to 4.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment