Day 4 & 5 - Sun Tanning!

I apologize to all mothers out there, whom at one time I felt were nutters for their babies. Going on an over-indulgent photo mania and frenzy, blogging about that one and only one thing in their life. For now I am acutely aware that I border along joining the club...
Never thought I would say this about babies... but my little monkey is actually quite adorable. :p

He had his first sun tan yesterday and caught a little more today. Hopefully this means his jaundice level reading will be low for his first pediatrician visit on Friday! :)

His original position

His ending position. We have a flasher on our hands.

Day 5 - in his full glory. Totally in his element.



2 comments:

  1. Completely adorable!!! Wah his bottom is really flexible siah. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, he is a natural born mooner. :p

    ReplyDelete