10 Things I am So not Going to Miss

As I count down the weeks to T-H-E day, it's time to take stock of the growing pains and the little annoyances a mother-to-be puts up during pregnancy. My 10 Things I am So not going to miss:

1. Not being able to sleep flat on my back.

2. Not eating rare to medium rare steaks, wagyu beef and lamb (because any red meat well-done is just not deserving of any chew)

3. Not being able to indulge in some fresh melt-in-your-mouth Otoro or any sashimi for that matter.

4. The yearn for an ice-cold frozen martini or morjito with fresh mint leaves.

5. The annoying ache on my left upper back just below the rib-cage that just refuses to go away. Oh it kills me everyday.

6. Those late night cramps in the calves that come from no where in the last few days.

7. The unbearable feeling of any waist-band threatening to strangle every lower body organ I have when I sit down.

8. The discomfort of a full bladder every 30 minutes.

9. Being clumsy lumpy Humpty Dumpty



And the mother of all banes during pregnancy:

10. Not being able to fit into my jeans, pants, tank-tops and dresses of the good old days from not too long ago. Banished to rubber-waisted pants, expandable jeans and unflattering tops is just too much punishment.

Any mothers to be want to share their top 10 things and 2 cents worth? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment