Noah's Ark for Little Grayden

This is my first official post for LG - Little G. A small family joke, where all the names of the men in the family start with G and hence a hierarchy of order.
My second nephew, the current baby of the family is called BG - baby G. So our little tot gets LG.

Anyway, my parents have been giving me dirty looks to the point of grief that I should add some colour to our black house. "There is no depth, no colour, your baby is going to have problems with colour next time. He is going to be a depressed baby!" so my mom laments.

So HG - Hubby G and I scourer for a nice mural to have on one of the black walls where the cot's going to be. I had initially wanted a nice professionally hand-painted mural but that would take too long and cost a bomb. Plus you couldn't choose what picture you wanted, must go with whatever inspiration the artist was having.

So we went with wall stickers. We bought a picture of the cutest Noah's ark we could find and got a professional sticker printer to blow it up for one of our walls. Printing and installation came up to $250 but the end result is absolutely priceless... a 'H-A-P-P-Y" wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment