Labour Day Breakfast for Hubby

They say when you start finding yourself clearing out the cupboards or not minding frying eggs and ham and making coffee for breakfast for your husband during your pregnancy, you are nesting.

Nesting, well I wouldn't dare jest. But maybe slightly domesticating. Although the thought of having breakfast at home on a public holiday meant for rest was superbly appealing. So off I went on my little mission to fry eggs and spam for my hubby.
I hate smells in my kitchen that linger forever, so this you must be aware is a great sacrifice! I found a small cute frying pan deep within the cupboards and used them proudly to get my perfectly shaped sunny sides.
Add on the perfect blend from his new favourite Nespresso machine, throw on the telly and that's a picture of a perfect lazy holiday. If it started to rain heavily, it would have been heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment