Bonta Updated

It's been awhile since we went back to Bonta. And we were really glad to see that they were starting to pack in the diners. I love their food, their excellent warm service and their Mojitos in Riedel glasses I have observed a neat record of overturning twice, and I would want for them to pack in the crowds to keep their doors open.

Having to make reservations is a hassle I am certainly prepared to live with in order to get my creamy yummy foie gras ravioli and lobster angel hair pasta.

We did away with the scallop appetisers this time, and went with the recommended freshly available tiger prawns, and a tenderloin steak. I of course insisted on my ravioli as well. I normally wouldn't request for the kitchen to potion our mains because the mains came out cold once and we didn't enjoy our dinner much. But C, our warm and ever smiling waiter promised, his way, it will definitely come out split conveniently for us and piping hot.

Well splitting the portions meant I got an extra ravioli and a generous serving of the yummy cheesy truffle sauce. So of course I was happy. It's absolutely heart-stopping and totally sinful, but I lurve it!

The tenderloin was a perfect pink, well done in our requested medium rare. Juicy and oozing with the flavours of char-grilled meats.

As expected, a regular visit to Bonta always leaves us sedated with pleasure and smiling because it's another enjoyable dinner. And no wonder, it still ranks as my top favourite restuarants when it comes to Italian.

No comments:

Post a Comment