Confessions of a Bridesmaid #3 - Invitation Cards

On Saturday afternoon, Q and I trooped down with Ling to meet her wedding card providers over at Palasis Renaissance. It served its purpose to remind us that the exciting day was drawing nearer and several minute and specific details have to be finalized and confirmed.

Ling had already settled on the card design she wanted-



In the lovely bride's own words:

"The pink card is the dinner card provided by Ritz-Carlton's vendor and according to the vendor, this is a new design. I've not confirmed the design yet, but will do so in a couple more hours time! The 2 white cards are the church invitation[square] and bulletin. I designed the cards to match our wedding colour scheme, ie. Purple, Ivory and Silver. Heh. don't ask me for any significance of those purple falling leaves tho... Haha... I've even went ahead to create slides with the same theme! I wonder if I'm overkilling things!

http://vicandling.multiply.com/journal

No comments:

Post a Comment